Monday, October 9, 2017

Am I homosexual? Why am I having these cravings?


 I’m sorry but this problem is just much too vague. I mean, you could be pregnant. Are pickle and peanut butter sandwiches a common object of your cravings?

If that is the circumstance, I doubt that you are homosexual. I sense like remaining silly adequate to get expecting off some man when you scarcely have your possess sexuality straight would have to be spurred on by some hormonal mess of attraction.

Bi, on the other hand, is an option. I would go with that, but refocus your feelings.

A being pregnant is a lot far more nerve-racking and rapid than discovering your sexuality.

If you’re a dude, on the other hand, and happen to be "craving" a *ahem* distinct variety of pickle, than I feel you now know the solution to your query.

No comments:

Post a Comment